Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why haven't I been blogging?

So why you might ask? Why haven't I been blogging?

Well let's just ignore the obvious and say that amongst other things, Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix has been completed, I have written a good few lines of code, resigned from my job, taken a shitload of photographs, played with the cats of 505, looked after Mintable from 713, ridden on many buses, watched my hometown rugby team play to the top of the log, watched South Africa lose first spot on the rugby union ratings, drunk my fair share of good beer, drunk my fair share of bad beer, started to appreciate the finer side of red wine, gone back to enjoying beer, bought a new pair of jeans, run on a treadmill, subsequently been advised as to which running shoes to buy, bought a pair of anti-pronation Nike+ running shoes, pwned my iPod, repwned my iPod, run, played squash, run some more, run the dhl 5kms in 25 minutes, helped nic out, run dhl again and managed a sad 26 minutes, acquired a dtu running shirt, played poker, won a poker game, been to an REM concert, fallen in love with REM music all over again, bought the t-shirt, made Greek meatballs with tzatziki (τζατζίκι), forgot to remove 1/4 of the garlic and onion mix from the meatballs, woken up at some unearthly hour of the morning in a flat panic stressing that I stank of garlic beyond all hope, had a visit from my mate darryl, played xbox til some silly hour of the morning, eaten really friggin hot overpriced curry in malmo, eaten gauva rolls, decided to eat a gauva roll a day for a month, proposed to ms. 505, planned a wedding in Norway, moved said plans back a few months, decided Spain was a better bet, moved the wedding destination to Madrid, booked tickets to Spain, booked tickets to Durban, taken the metro in the sun, watched summer disappear into the gray wetness that is the Danish autumn, taken the metro in the rain, watched Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds live, thoroughly enjoyed Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds live again, fallen boyishly in love with Kylie, been to a Kylie concert, found out I am not the only guy who loves Kylie, realized Kylie has a huge gay following, decided never again to go to a Kylie concert without a girl on each arm, eaten some great sushi, drunk some splendid Japanese sushi beer, acknowledged that Counting Crows is full of shit, decided that Counting Crows don't give two shits about their fans, not gone to a Counting Crows concert, two useless refunded tickets to a cancelled Counting Crows concert, found out I really like Seether, decided that the N95 loses to the iPod, had my N95 in for repairs, lusted after the new iPhone since my N95 needs to go in for repairs again, blogged more recently than I realized, enjoyed taking 24 photographs without sleep over 24 hours, upgraded my flickr account to pro, made the bombest shrimp and chilli balls, purchased a new pc, cursed windows vista, fallen in love with windows vista, seen the light with no longer building my own pc from scratch, wished I had built my own pc, calmed down again and started to write a story about a bear named Thomas.

So no I haven't blogged for a while, but I have done a few other things, none of which I shouldn't have blogged about, but isn't that what I just did. Well sort of just did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, the best blog eva by yu. see practice makes perfect !!!