Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mugabe is a twat! (Sorry Mom, but he is)

My walk between the station in Malmparken and Logica each day takes me over this little grass covered mound of earth, not dissimilar to the knoll now so infamous in Dallas Texas. Nothing strange there, however the last two weeks have seen it morph during the evenings.

a little patch of sunlit grass

In the afternoons when  I leave, the hillock is green, the sun is mildly warm and birds are happily chirping for whatever reasons birds chirp. Pleasant, yes. However on my return each morn, it has been covered in a thin layer of snow.

Yes snow, and while bitter winds hamper my enjoyment of the suns glowing rays, the only birds hardy, could be read dumb, enough to be flapping around are ravens.

It's the end of March, and yet nighttime seems to insist that winter
drag on fruitlessly into what clearly is spring. I mean in a few days
time we move the garden furniture out and the little hand an hour
forward. Summer is fast approaching, but mother nature just doesn't get it.

Now I am totally against the whole Bush stance on global warming, I do believe we need icecaps and polar regions, but I will be flying really fuel hungry jets as much as possible, if the seasons don't catch a wake up soon and stick to the program.

While I am on the topic, why the bloody friggin hell did Mrs Clinton have to go and screw it up so badly. I can't vote, what with not being american and all, but she had mine. However now is a different story. Bill may have buggered up and followed his willy, but at least he didn't have video evidence available to the public when he lied. Jeez woman: "I did not have sexual relations with that sniper". Either you got shot at or you didn't, don't make out like you did. It didn't make a difference. You were there, well some of the time, but that's what counts.

 oops i mean no it didn't maybe happen

Now however Obama has won hands down. Why are politicians so full of shit. At least Mugabe has the colonialism excuse. But don't get me started on that arsehole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a funny one - i have a blog feeder which i check daily, and had forgotten that i had linked your feed as well. and then suddenly i read this title, and i think..."oh, i have a friend who would just say the same". and then i found the author having the same neame as well.... oh shit, it was you ... ha ha ! out of the 137 blogs list, i could blindly spot you out !... how funny is that ?